Here are some Radio Facts —
1. Radio has a distinctive advantage over print in that the audience is more focused on the message especially through repetition.
2. One in five have listened to online Radio in the last month. Twenty percent of the U.S. population age 12 and older have listened to online Radio in the last month. The estimated monthly audience for online Radio is approximately 49 million.
3. Radio reaches 93% of all adults each week.
4. Radio reaches 94% of college grads age 18+.
5. Weekly Online Radio Audience Remains Steady Over the Past Year.
6. 96% of adults 18-49 with a college degree and an annual income of $75,000+ tune into radio over the course of a week.
7. Radio reaches 233 million listeners over the course of a week.
8. 63% of American adults listen to the radio every day.
9. Radio reaches 85% of likely voters.
10. 94% of Black Non-Hispanic persons and 95% of Hispanic persons, age 12+ tune into radio over the course of a week. Radio reaches 95% of Black Non-Hispanics and 96% of Hispanics age 25-54 over the course of a week.
11. Radio Advertising used in conjunction with television advertising increased brand recall by 34% than television advertising alone.
12. Radio Advertising used in conjunction with newspaper advertising increased brand recall almost 3 times than newspaper advertising alone.
13. Radio Advertising used in conjunction with Internet marketing raises the return on investment 4.5 times more than just using Internet marketing only.
14. Most radio ads generate emotional levels equal to or higher than T.V.
15. Radio has a 49% better R.O.I.(return on investment) than Television.
Contact EOTM Radio & Media today to discuss the best marketing strategies for your business & to request our media kit.
IR@eotmradio.com or call 678-548-9466